Monday, March 3, 2014

Why I've Been Absent

I've been gone for awhile. Which is OK, because I have been working on another creative outlet. This post doesn't really go with the theme of my blog but that's OK! It's my blog and I can do what I want.

I am still doing nail designs and I have a few really cute designs I plan on posting soon.

I've been so busy lately because my husband and I are expecting our first child in the beginning of August this year. We've been trying to pick out names (we've narrowed it down to 4!), nursery decoration, necessities, etc all fitting these in between Dr's appointments and our social life. In addition I enrolled in a photography class. I recently bought a Cannon Rebel T3i and I didn't know how to use it. Now I am slowly learning and I am also learning how to edit the photos too.

I wanted to share some of my photos here. I am new, and inexperienced but I really like the way these turned out. Enjoy :)

Our new kitten, Axl

Scorpion Gluch at South Mountain 

South Mountain

South Mountain 

Time with my niece in Flagstaff

Messing around with my macro lens

My sister Megan at Glamis Sand dunes

Fireworks!

My husbands bass

After a good rain

Mesa Arts Center

Mesa Arts Center

Mesa Arts Center

After our first rain in 70 days

After our first rain in 70 days

The orange tree in our backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment