Monday, May 6, 2013

A Post of a Different Kind..

I've been trying to stay motivated lately to meet my weight loss and fitness goals. It's been a challenging process but I am getting there. I am trying to cut out processed foods and making better long term choices that will enhance my quality of life.

My blog, as it says, is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. So my apologizes for the sporadic posting but this is my outlet! I don't have that many readers anyway so I can do what I want!

If I get ballsy enough, I may post some "transformation" pictures. I need to have some kind of transformation first to do that... sooooo instead I wanted to share a picture that I saw on instagram this morning. For whatever reason this picture really hit me and I wanted to share it.

"Why not you?" - Jillian Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment