Thursday, March 14, 2013

China Glaze Whirled Away Polish Review

I was aimless gawking at everything at my new store addiction (Sephora) and stopped in front of a China Glaze end cap.

There, looking at me with perfect nail polish daze was the China Glaze Whirled Away polish. I had to try it. Plus I had a coupon! Oh yeah! 

I was going to try this without an undercoat but decided to top it over China Glaze Spontaneous. This being one of my all time favorite purples.

I will tell you, this polish is hard to work with. The little pieces are kind of big and don't go onto the nail evenly. You want to make sure you shake the bottle well before you start to paint. Also, use a tooth pick or pin to adjust the pieces once you apply. They tend to stick over one another, so I used a pinhead and spread them out so it wouldn't look so thick. I recommend to do one nail at a time.

Overall it's a neat effect, I like it on top of another color. It took awhile to dry because it is so thick so if you have some time to kill and wait for your polish do dry and want a cool effect, try this. 

If you are impatient, stray away from this one.

China Glaze Whirled Away on top of
China Glaze Spontaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment