Thursday, October 10, 2013

Easy White Wine Spritzer

A post that celebrates summer leaving! It's still a bit warm some days here in Arizona and I am not ready to let the summer go quite yet. Mostly just the pool time, the head can go but the sun can stay!

I love white wine spritzers especially on a warm summer day. These are my favorite and they are super easy to make.

First, get your favorite bottle of white wine. I like pinot grigio. My favorite being from Barefoot. It's affordable, yummy, and you can find it about anywhere.

Next, choose some summer fruit of your choice. I like grapes and strawberries in mine.

Now, get a lemon-line soda. I like diet 7up because I don't want the extra calories.But regular will taste just as good.

For 16 oz glass: (1 serving about 120 calories **with diet soda**)
- 3 or 4 strawberries sliced in half
- 5 grapes sliced in half
- fill cup with ice
- 5 oz of white wine
- 1/2 c of 7up (or sprite)
- Stir with a spoon and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment