Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fabric Flowers Galore!

I recently posted a No Sew Halloween Hair clip tutorial. I received really good responses from these cute little flowers so I wanted to posted some more ideas.

The below ideas are all made with scrap pieces of fabric and again, I have a blog tutorial posted here on how to make them.

These are headbands I made for some family and friends. They both had little girls that a clip wouldn't work for.


I made this for a 16 year old girl. I made this one with a hair clip and attached it to a card.


Here are some more that I made to be hair clips. I added tulle to one of them when I wrapped the fabric to add an extra pop.


These are so easy to make and there many more things you can do with them. You can attach them to a pin and use them as a broach. You can sew them to purses or attach to a hat or a shirt.

Thanks to my niece Haylee for being my beautiful model :)


No comments:

Post a Comment