Friday, February 8, 2013

Heart Mani/Pedi



Cute little hears and dots. Awe, now that's better than a
Valentines Day card!

I am not a huge fan of the big Hallmark Holiday we all know as Valentines Day. However, I do love an excuse to have cute pink fingers and toes!

This called for a heart mani/pedi.

Please excuse the condition of my toes (in the pic below), I got surgery done on my arm which resulted in me being in a sling, and I have not had the mobility to properly take care of my feetsies at the moment. I am ashamed!

I messed up the lower right of this heart, but you get the point.
Use a dotting tool to create two large dots, then blend them
down to a "V" to create the bottom of the heart.

Either way, the manicure is still really cute and easy.

The dots - easy, use a dotting tool.

The hearts, use a dotting tool (large one works better) dot two dots right next to each other. Next, put another dot below the two large dots. Then use a smaller dotting tool (or a toothpick) to blend them together in a heart shape.

Try dotting all the way around with accents, or using different colors. Be creative!

Below is my attempt at some photo instructions. I hope it makes sense, it really is easy so it's hard to show how to do it!



 
Step 1: Use large dotting tool and dot
two right next to each other
Step 2: Put a smaller dot just below the
two larger dots
Step 3: Using a smaller dotting tool
(or toothpick) blend the
dots to look like a heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment