Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cute Make-up/Hair Storage Solution

I got this idea from my mom and thought I would share it here. I moved into a new house about a year and a half ago. I love my new house but the one thing I gave up in the new place was master bathroom storage. In return we have an extra bedroom and a pool, so it was a good exchange. However I found myself looking for creative ways for a "getting ready" space.

I ended up going with a small dresser in my office/craft room. This didn't take up much space and I didn't even get a full size dresser. I got everything from Ikea including the dresser, the mirror, the carpet, and the inside storage containers.

I now have a space to get ready and more than enough storage. I can do my hair and makeup all in one space. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner but I am so glad I copied my mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment